Thursday, December 3, 2015

Self Portrait and Portrait part 1

                                                      Enviromental Portrait


  • I like this photo because I love music and dance. The girl standing with one leg represents the rhythm of the music she is listening to.


  • I like this picture because it's really interesting how the girl is in the air holding the lish of a toy in the shape of a hourse. What I like also is how the picture is focused in the girl but also has a bunch of random hourses in the back.
                                                       Photography Self  Portrait


  • I really like this picture because is really creative how where the ocean ends the shirt stops been wet. It blends in.
      



  • This picture is very emotional and makes me think how life can get really complicated but even then we have to try to make it better.

                                                                      

Casual Portrait

 

 
 
 
  • I love this picture because the mother and the baby look very happy and smily which makes me feel happy too.

 
  • This picture is very pretty being in black and white. The girl has a not too serious face but she is not smiling either which makes it casual.
 
 
       1. who will you shoot?   
  •   I will photoshoot my best friend.
       2. where will you shoot?
  •   I will shoot it on 360 bridge at the overlook area. It has the most beautiful view I can think of and I love the place too.
       3. what will you do to make the shot successful?
  • I will go on daylight to have the best lighting and sky view.

No comments:

Post a Comment