Sunday, September 27, 2015

1. Where do you think you could take photos like the ones you look at today?
  • I believe I could take really good pictures in classrooms like science clubs and fun and educational activities in groups. 
2. Whose classroom would you like to visit and take photos in?
  • I would really like to take pictures in Mrs. Shan's room because is a science class and Mrs. Shan is the coolest chemistry teacher I know. She makes amazing things in her classroom like fires in different colors and turn really bad and unrecognizable coins into shiny and completely new coins. 
3. What will you do, as the photographer, to get amazing photos like you look at today?
  • I would ask the teacher and the students to cooperate with me and do what the teacher indicate them to do in the class. Then I would focus the camera on the most interest things I see going on in the classroom between the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment