Thursday, September 17, 2015

Post shoot reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 4 prompts (Square, Metal, Happy, Bowie)

- I had some trouble finding a picture for happy. Happy was the las picture I took with the help of my partner Ethan. Since I could not find anything or someone that was happy.



2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.

- One of the technical aspects that I found myself thinking a lot about was how to hold the camera. In some ovations i would find myself having some difficulties to take a picture because the way i was holding the camera wasn't completely right.




3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?

- I would try try to follow the rules more with each picture i took. Bowie High school has a lot of really cool things around that could help me find a picture for each one of the rules of photography.



4. What things would you do the same?

- Something i would do the same would be my interest and focus to get something right. I would put the same effort as the first time i went to take the pictures.


6. Are you interested in shooting those same prompts again, why?

- Yes I am, because I like taking and knowing the rules will make me feel very smart because I will know what I am doing. Also taking pictures with the same rules will give me the chance to practice more those rules and truly learn them for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment