Sunday, November 8, 2015

Abandonded Theme Park

The theme park that I would really like to go is Spreepark, Berlin, Germany. The reason I would really like to go to this park is because it looks really interesting even though it is really old. The one thing I like the most is the Ferris Wheel because it is big and old but still looks really pretty. And also the lake looks beautiful in between the things in the park.


There are a lot of places that could be really interesting to go to like there are a lot of walls and old buildings in the country of Chile, also in the country of El Salvador there are a lot of ruins that could look amazing from different angles in photography. Also in Austin TX places that could be amazing to take pictures of are the views of Lake Austin, Down Town, and also one of my favorites are 360 Bridge and Lakeway Resorts.

Gesa Mayr Posted the story behind this park. She is no Photographer she just wrote the information and the situation of the park.

I believe that it would be fun to take pictures of this park because it has a lot of very interesting and funny figures. For example there is a lion when people go on the train and that could be fun. The types of pictures that we could take there can also include a lot of the rules of photography that we have learn in class. Also the place the park is set at is a lake so it could be really interesting taking pictures of things that are half in the water and half outside of the water.

The main thing that I need to take to that place is a camera with good lenses. One and the only way to get to the park is to travel in a plain. I would need around 3,000 dollars to make a satisfying trip because the tickets are from 800 dollars to 2,000 dollars so most of the money would go to the tickets and some to be comfortable at the place where I would be going. Some of the rules that I have to have in mind are that I might not have permission to take pictures in some places but I can ask for permission to the police or guardians of the place if it has any.
















No comments:

Post a Comment