Sunday, November 8, 2015

Great Black and White photography part 3

                                             
What made me choose the pictures of this photographer was the beautiful landscapes that he has taken. There is not much in particular that made me choose the pictures but I love the photographers work. When I see at this particular picture makes me feel free. When I look at it I can almost feel the fresh and cold air that is touching the mountains. The sound of the air blowing and the smell of nature outside come to mind looking at this picture.





This is another picture taken by Ansel Adams. When I see this picture makes me feel fresh and reminds me of the beautiful nature around the world that we still have. The trees, the water, and the humid air makes me feel relax. I can hear the water falling down hitting against the rocks. I can smell the humid rocks and plants. I can taste the cold water that's in the air.






No comments:

Post a Comment