Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Car Raid Assignment

       

May 23, 2016
RANDY 
LEE
By: NAHARA NUILA

         On Monday the 23rd Randy Lee, one of my best friends agreed to an interview of his car, a BMW 750i and to answer some questions about some of the things that he keeps in it.     
         Randy’s car turned out to be very clean and has nothing but a box of tissues, a water bottle, and a car scent hanging out from his rear view mirror. The car is only a month old and everything about it is nice and clean. Randy Lee is 25 years old and was born in Taipei, Taiwan. He has lived in the US for over 17 years now and has worked really hard to earn what now he owns.     
         When I was in the car with Randy I asked him what was the purpose for buying a BMW 750i and his response was, “Because I like the bigger body and a sporty version of a BMW. Also it meets all my standards.” The car is very comfortable I can see why he liked it. It’s very fast and luxury.
          Another question I asked during the interview is why does he keep his car very clean and his answer was, “Because I don't like my car dirty and because I consider my car part of who I am so however my car looks like is what my life is pretty much. Also cleaning my car makes me feel happy and that my day will be a successful and positive day.”     
          I allowed myself to ask some personal questions as well and Randy did not mind me asking them. One of the questions I asked was what does he do to stay in shape and he said. “I go to LifeTime Fitness everyday after work from 10 pm to 2 am. My routine is usually play basketball with my friend for about one to two hours after that I like to go work out my muscles upstairs and do some concentration time then I like to go swimming for a little bit, take a shower, go eat at any 24/7 restaurant and after that go straight to sleep. Doing all that everyday keeps me happy. Every now and then Lifetime allows me to get a massage for free and that is pretty much it.”     
          Randy looks very healthy so I had to ask if he eats fast food and he admitted that he does but only once or twice a month because too much fast food is bad fat for your body. He also gave me a lecture about not eating too much fast food because when I eat fast food that is bad fat that in the long run will give me heart and cholesterol problems. Randy said, “It is good to eat a lot as long as you are eating healthy and food that has been cooked and prepared with fresh ingredients.     
          Overall the interview went great and my friend Randy cooperated with me. He said he was happy to help. The car was very clean and well taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment