Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Car Raid Preview

1. Who will you do your car raid with (who is your subject)?


  • I will do this project with my best friend Randy.


2. When will you do this car raid?

  • I will do it on Tuesday the 17th.


3. Write 4-5 questions you can use to start this interview?

  • Randy, tell me why you have a basketball in the back sit of your car?
  • How often do you clean your car?
  • Do you drive a lot?
  • About how many people do you usually have in your car?
  • Do you like driving your car often? or do you prefer walk to the places that are close to your house?


4. What kind of details should you expect to write down to help advance the story line?

  • I expect to see a sweater in the car and a clean floor. I also expect to listen to rock music.

No comments:

Post a Comment