Monday, January 25, 2016

MAGAZINE COVER PEER REVIEW

http://bonniesphotojournal.blogspot.com/2016/01/magazine-covers.html

1. What is the name of the magazine that you looked at and who made it?
  • Monthly Music- Bonnie Campbell
2. List two things you liked about the magazine cover
  • I like that the picture has black and white
  • I also like that the image is focused on the instrument.
3. Suggest something to the creator to improve the cover
  • Some of the things that could improve the photo could be if the titles, and sentences were more organized.
4. Why did you pick this cover? Specifically what attracted your eyes.
  • The instrument is what attracted my eyes because I love music.
5. Is there a bar code? Is it appropriate in size and located in the correct place?
  • Yes, there is a barcode and it's in a very good place.
6. If you were walking by the magazines in Barnes and Nobles would you pick this magazine up and look at it? Why or Why not?
  • I probably would not because the title is very simple.
7. Can you tell if it was a portrait or self-portrait?
  • I believe it is a self portrait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment