Monday, January 25, 2016

MAGAZINE PEER REVIEW #3

http://jakinator89.blogspot.com/2016/01/finished-magazine-covers.html

1. What is the name of the magazine that you looked at and who made it?
  • Fabtabulous Dancers Weekly. Jake did this magazine cover.
2. List two things you liked about the magazine cover
  • I love the colors, and the girl doing ballet.
3. Suggest something to the creator to improve the cover
  • I believe the magazine is very good already but maybe if the barcode was a little bit smaller it would look better.
4. Why did you pick this cover? Specifically what attracted your eyes.
  • I picked it because it looks very nice and the pink colors combined with black attracted my eyes.
5. Is there a bar code? Is it appropriate in size and located in the correct place?
  • I believe the barcode is a little big but it doesn't look too bad.
6. If you were walking by the magazines in Barnes and Nobles would you pick this magazine up and look at it? Why or Why not?
  • I would take a look at it because of the nice color and well done organization.
7. Can you tell if it was a portrait or self-portrait?
  • This is a portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment