Friday, January 8, 2016

Song, Movie, story, and Person of the year 2015

The best song for me in 2015 was Cheerleader by Omi because it reminds me of last summer when I met the best people on earth and mean a lot to me.


The best movie I watched on 2015 was Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation. I love watching action movies and this one was really funny and interesting. I also liked it because it has a lot of really nice sport cars.



I believe the most important story for most people was the STAR WARS movie. 
$517m in ticket salesThe $517m in global ticket sales during the opening weekend of Star Wars: The Force Awakens earned the film a record, second only to Jurassic World’s opening weekend earlier this year. On Sunday, the film jetted ahead of Jurassic World and reached $1billion at the global box office in a record 12 days.
 
 
I believe the person more important in 2015 was Donald Trump because everyone wanted to know what he was thinking about the future for the U.S. Donald Trump, whose populist rhetoric has made him frontrunner in the race for the Republican presidential candidacy and stirred debate about the party’s future.



No comments:

Post a Comment